I have never had an account with neo

I never had an account with neo try to apply for an account today and it keeps telling me that I already have one when I don’t, so I don’t know how I’m supposed to sign into an account that I never did

Are you trying to sign up with a reusable identifier like a phone number? This seems to be a common issue where potentially someone previously had your number, signed up, and now you’re trying to do so with the same number.

That’s so interesting!! I don’t have a ton of help to offer but I had an idea that maybe you could go onto Neo (either the app or the website) and put your email in and then hit forgot password and see if it sends you a reset link. Maybe somehow your email is connected to an account?

Is it possible you had a Hudson’s Bay card in the past? Either way, if the email is associated with a Neo account, you should be able to reset the password. If your phone was used by someone in the past and you need to claim the number for yourself, there is a workflow in place for that as well.

I had this issue when I first signed up, I had just switched phone companies and got a new number and my phone number was associated with another persons account and causing issues. I contacted support and I believe at the time just had to verify my personal details and then the number was removed from that persons account and I was able to assign it to mine.