How to contact Neo Customer Support?

Hello all,

I have been unable to login to my Neo account for almost a week now, have attempted to reset my password multiple times however the link never reaches my registered email account - when I try to contact Neo customer support, it tells me to login for chat. Which I am unable to do

Is there an alternative way I can get in contact with a representative to regain access to my account?

Thanks!

Do you have a VPN? If so turn it off and try again. Just a thought.

Hi Jamie Lynn,
Try giving them a call - 1 (855) 636-2265
Your absolutely right the contact us page not having an option for support without login is weird for reasons just like yours.
Hopefully this can be revised.

We have to authenticate users before we can help them. Chat requires you to log in because that’s the best way to authenticate someone, and then the bot can solve most problems, including check balances and stuff like that. If the bot is open to the public, fraudsters can constantly attack it until they get through the authentication steps.

You can always call in, but you still have to authenticate by remembering a bunch of info on your account, which takes time and some people just can’t do it, which is unfortunate.