For now I’m not satisfied with NEO

I have a new chequing account with NEO since last thursday I still not receive my physical card but the problem you know I want to keep money with me liquid in case i cannot make Interac transfer they bloc me really stupid I try any kind of amount the other problem i tchat in saturday morning with someone he say they open a ticket i call they hang up on my face i tchat again end of the Day cause it was not résolve and i finally got another person on a call he résolve to let me make an Interac ok I was sure it was totally unblock you know what no it’s still the fuckin same problem after one Day sorry NEO but if you don’t résolve this I Will send a big complain to the umbudsman if someone want help me and finally résolve this situation DM ME PLEASE

I just vérifie this morning and IT’s a real joke this company they bloc everything Interac transfer should be always available imagine if my daughter need money today I Will have to call to unblock for one transfer real real joke need a real résolve problem today DM me

Same answer than yesterday nobody going to contact me and for sure I’m gone a have to call later because for sure it not going to be résolve and it gone a be the same processus with no solution because tomorow I’m sure it still going to be block

@peter2026 Hi Pierre, we hear you and apologize for the hassle. Needing access to your money and running into holds is definitely frustrating

On freshly opened accounts, automated security filters are set very strictly to prevent fraud. When multiple transfers are initiated back-to-back, the system automatically triggers a temporary security review rather than a standard transfer limit issue. This is why a new transfer can trigger a hold even after a previous one was unlocked

I’d also be happy to look this up for you!

@peter2026 Happy we could connect and get this sorted out for you!