Cannot create cheqing neo account

Cannot create my chequing Neo account cause i create by mystake some duplicate account i lost 2 hour yesterday on the phone the agent tell me everything should be resolve and nothing 2 hour lost, so this morning i escalade the problem to privay and ombudsman

@peter2026 I’m sorry to hear you’ve had to go through this, especially after spending two 2 hours on the phone. Thank you for flagging it!

Sometimes duplicate accounts can cause login issues, and our security system may temporarily restrict access. I can definitely take a look for you. Feel free to DM me your email and phone number associated with the account, and I’ll look into this further for you

Hi Youssra, i cannot send a DM because i’m brand new account. Could you please send me a DM first so i can reply to with my details.

Thanks

Pierre

@peter2026 No problem! I’ve just sent you a DM, so you can reply there with your details

Thanks Youssra for all your help it was a great pleasure to resolve this problem with you

Thanks

Pierre

@peter2026 You’re very welcome! :blush: I’m really glad I was able to help get everything sorted out for you. Thank you for your patience and for the kind words, it was a pleasure assisting you!

#Welcome to Neo community!