Swift and international transfers

I found myself in a situation when I need to make international transfers, and I usually use swift, but I can’t find that option in NEO app or site.

So I gathered Neo doesn’t have SWIFT transfer or it’s just hidden somewhere that I can’t seem to find it?

Thanks in advance

P.S. Also, because of scheduling conflict I wasn’t able to attend few last roadmap calls (

I’ve also recently been required to make a SWIFT payment to pay for some international documents. I don’t find this option via Neo. The big bank I also deal with does process SWIFT transfers but only over $100CAD, which was double the payment I was trying to make

This forced me to go to a third party to get the payment processed. It’s not something I do on a regular basis but does seem to be a gap I service being provided by the big banks.

Hi @DDmytro, Just a heads-up that Neo currently doesn’t support SWIFT or international wire transfers. Right now, our transfer options are domestic, including Interac e-Transfers and EFTs between Canadian accounts.

I really appreciate you flagging this, though it’s definitely helpful feedback for us to have!

My RBC allows some SWIFT without fee like 10k a month, but I wanted to close that account and move to NEO, but without Swift can’t make that jump(

Neo definitely needs international transfers. Right now I’ve got to send stuff through Wise and setting up a Wise account is enough work I don’t often recommend it to people.

@DDmytro @Daniel Thank you all for chiming in! We completely hear you relying on third-party platforms or keeping traditional accounts just for SWIFT and wire transfers is a major hurdle when trying to make Neo your primary bank

While transfers are currently domestic only (EFT and Interac), international transfers remain one a requested features. I’ve passed this to our product roadmap team!