So, Neo changed my World Elite Mastercard. :/

I applied for a new secured card on my account and not only did I not receive the card I actually applied for, but my Neo World Elite Mastercard changed to the version that gives 2% cashback on everything else instead of the 5% on groceries, 4% on recurring purchases, etc. What is going on?!?

Interesting… how long have you been waiting for the card? We ship with Canada Post, should be 2 weeks at the max.

As for the rewards scheme, I can flip that back for you and maybe @elizabeth.corbett can look into this one, you’re not the first person I’ve heard of with a rewards flip.

You have two World Elites, do you want them both on the same gas/grocery/rewards scheme? Or do you want one to be a shop and dine or everywhere version to maximize cashback flexibility.

Well, no, I wanted my original World Elite to be on the gas/grocey/rewards and the new one to be on the Shop and dine scheme. Not sure how they both became cashback but that wasn’t what I wanted for either of them.

Talked to the team and (I had forgotten this) apparently people are only supposed to have access to one World Elite rewards scheme at a time, even if they have more than one card. I know that is not ideal for you, so just let me know what you want to do. You may want to close the second card.

What about a product change? Could we change it to a United MileagePlus card? I know I probably need to update the name on my United MileagePlus account, but I do have one. :slight_smile: