When Neo doesn't work

Has anyone here had declined transactions due to “your card doesn’t support purchases in categories like gambling, cryptocurrencies and cash transfers”? I’m wondering if the Neo credit card and the money account behave the same way.

Yes I have, which I can understand with the credit card (I was informed last week by a vendor that you cannot use a credit card for lotto plays), but I guess the money card is also considered a credit card?

Neo card’s are not accepted in casinos or at any gambling services

Another reason why I still have a BMO account.

Yep, that sounds like a standard restriction message some issuers use for certain merchant categories (like gambling, some crypto platforms, and cash‑like transfers).

For Neo specifically, both the Neo Credit card and the Neo Money account are subject to our acceptable‑use and network rules, so you can expect similar behaviour when it comes to restricted categories such as gambling, crypto platforms, and cash‑like transfers etc.)

Hi neo doesn’t work I need to change email suzihulett8@gmail.com and password but can’t feet it active plz help thanks suzi

Can’t make it active

Are you saying that you are trying to change your email and password and it’s not working? What isn’t working? Can you log in?