Let my Tim’s card roll over to Neo, now i can’t use it

I was able to activate my card. With an online purchase though, I am sent to the Neo verification page where I can request a code via email or phone. Neither work. I’ve been trying for 2 days over hours, resending codes to both and refreshing everything. Checked my junk about 100 times. I’ve never gotten a single code. Can’t talk to the chat bot online because since I didn’t manually migrate my card, there’s no Neo account to log into. Tried many times to log in anyways and once again never got a code. Tried calling the service line and waited for an hour and a half before hanging up crying. I’m at my wits end. I genuinely have had such an abysmal experience I’d rather cancel it than use it at this point. But again, can’t get in contact with anybody over the phone. What do I do?

@Jademarie Sorry you’ve had to deal with this!
You need to complete the migration to transfer from Tims to Neo and create a profile. Since that account hasn’t been set up yet, there’s no login for the app or chatbot to recognize, which is why login codes fail. Did you ever receive the official migration email with the link to transfer your card?

Also, trying repeatedly over two days likely triggered an automatic security freeze, which blocks online purchase codes from sending