I can't login and I have changed my number

I’m trying to login and it asking for my old which dosent exist

Hey, @Jlnsp saw this in one of the threads, looks pretty similar to what you’re dealing with. Hope it help- Open the Neo app or website and go to the login screen.

  1. When prompted for your verification code, tap “Lost access to my number.”
  2. Complete the quick identity check (you’ll need your government ID and a quick selfie).
  3. Enter your new phone number and confirm it with the code sent to that number.
    Once verified, you’ll be logged in with your updated number. If the identity check doesn’t go through, just hit the “Contact us” button and our team will jump in to help!

I tried contacting them after the verifying thing is something i cant do at my current situation. they verified me successfully through call then just told me to do the same thing that i did and didnt work which is the reason i’m calling in the first place.

I am having the same issue with the 3 step verification to an old phone number. On the log in screen there is not a button or anything that says lost access to phone number and when I clicked the contact us it brought me to sign in again and back at square one with the 2 step verification. Very frustrating and then not a way to contact anyone on these pages I have been able to see.

Sorry 2 step verification

Hey @Shawn_G, welcome to the community! :waving_hand:

Sorry to hear you’re running into this issue. Were you able to complete the ID verification process after selecting “Lost access to my phone number”?