Filtering / Printing transactions withing a custom date range and "since last statement"

I don’t see a way filter transactions or printout a list of transactions for a custom date range or even the newest transactions since the last statement.

I’ve had to just screenshot multiple screens of transactions just to show the last couple of weeks since my Oct 1 statement which seems unnecessarily cumbersome should be a basic feature/tool.

Agreed. Proper transactions search would definitely be the feature to welcome!

+1 to this

This is great, @GrantLahring_Neo Neo have any plans for this in the future?

Fun fact: CSV exports was the FIRST community-driven feature we shipped.

It was removed as part of our migration to React Native, but is on the short term roadmap to be added back in. I don’t know if searching and filtering capabilities will be included in that, but I personally will be advocating for them with all my heart because I find it super frustrating not to have them.