After recently migrating my chequing account to Neo I found the CRA does not have Neo listed as a sign-in partner(?) which is proving a barrier to me accessing My CRA.
Perhaps Neo could partner with the CRA to offer partner sign-in authentication?
After recently migrating my chequing account to Neo I found the CRA does not have Neo listed as a sign-in partner(?) which is proving a barrier to me accessing My CRA.
Perhaps Neo could partner with the CRA to offer partner sign-in authentication?
That depends on Interac Verified.me support which Neo doesn’t have on the roadmap, and it’s been mentioned quite a few times already. The justification is most people use a second bank or credit union alongside Neo so Verified.me isn’t used often enough
Hey Gregory,
I like the idea of integrating Neo with CRA but for now you can create a CRA user ID and password.
It’s what I use and it’s just as simple as the sign in partner method.
Best,
Orestes
We are still working on this, although making good progress. We’re on most of the e-transfer logo walls now. Hopefully soon!