I find the spending insights a really great way to see where I’m spending from month to month. The only problem I see with this feature is some purchases are automatically added to the wrong category. For example I find my Amazon purchases sometimes go to shopping, but other times to services. It would be great if there was a way to recatagorize items that are added to the wrong section.
Seems like a novel feature! Great suggestion.
+1 I completely agree!
Correct
This wonderful that you are tracking your expenses. However I suggest setting up a automatic withdrawal to save for your future or emergency expenses. Once you you automatic withdrawal is set up, I would suggest you may not even miss it, and you lifestyle may remain the same. Just a suggestion. It help me over the year to set money aside for my retirement. Now that I am 70, my discipline has paid off, so far.
Another addition could be a functionality that allows users categorize their own spending.
That way other expenses could be categorized properly as well based on user preferences.
+1 agree!
I am, and will always be, a fan of this feature. It would be great if when you re-categorize a merchant, you can also say “automatically recategorize all future transactions from this merchant” or “this is a one-off change”. That way accounting would get easier, month over month.