Account frozen / Unable to login

Got an email from NEO saying they will no longer provide financial service to me. My account is frozen, I am unable to login and has no access to my remaining balance to make any alternative banking arrangement . Please assist with resolving this issue.

Hi @eileen. Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community.

We’d love to help and look into this further for you.

Sending you a private message in DM now to get some more info.

My account is frozen. They’re asking me for ID for Montreal or British.

It looks like your account needs some verification. Once your ID is verified, this should be resolved.

Hello need help

My Neo account has been temporarily disabled and frozen. I recently received a notification that my new Neo World Mastercard was shipped, but now I am completely locked out of the app and web portal.

I am currently stuck in a support loop and cannot use the standard contact methods:

I cannot use the live chat because it requires me to log in, which I am blocked from doing.

I do not have access to a phone right now to call the 1-855 security number.

I emailed support, but received an auto-response from the Neo Al Assistant stating the inbox is unmonitored.

Could a Neo Community Manager or support staff member please send me a Direct Message (DM) here on the forum? I need to complete my identity verification to unfreeze my account as soon as

possible.

Thank you,

Hey @Edmond_Wheesks, I’m sorry you’re dealing with this. Usually when your account is being verified or reviewed, the team may ask for some documents. I can confirm that they sent you an email about 11 days ago requesting some documents. Did you receive it? Providing those documents will allow the team to move forward with the verification.

Hello, my account has been frozen too, but I never received any email

Sorry about that, @Mahmood_Al_Muntasir. It looks like your account may be under review as well. The team will need to complete their assessment before they can provide any further updates.
In the meantime, please keep an eye on your email for any next steps from the team.