Account Frozen after Pre-Approved Mastercard

I was referred to Neo by a colleague of mine. After filling out my personal information, I was pre-approved for a World Mastercard.

However, thats when the problems started…shortly after I was declined and then my account was access was disabled. I then spent 30 mins on hold while another agent had no clue what we going on.

This has been one of the worst on-boarding experiences I have ever encountered. No wonder other fin-tech companies are much easier to join than Neo

Imagine the excitement of joining a new fin-tech company, giving them your id, personal information…only for them to freeze your account login shortly thereafter.

No wonder Wealthsimple is a step above everyone else.

Given this horrible experience. I had no choice but to leave a review as well. Google Maps

@MewHew I’m sorry to hear about your experience. I completely understand how frustrating it must be to be pre-approved, then declined and have your account access disabled.

In some cases, accounts may be temporarily frozen for standard verification. The best next step is to contact support to check the current status

In this case what did the support agent tell you about the status of your account?

They didn’t given me any additional information. Just told me to go pound sand. I gave you guys, my ID, personal information. Proceeded to wait on hold for 60 mins before someone answered my phone call. The agent who answered my call couldn’t give me any additional information either.

This has to be the worst on-boarding experience of any fin-tech company in Canada.

No wonder Wealthsimple is the industry standard.

@MewHew I’ve sent you a DM please reply to it with your info and I’ll definitely look into this for you