@Wasif Thanks for flagging this! I have alerted our partnerships team to look into this one. I created a specific thread if you see any more of these partners with inactive offers please post in this thread here and I will be monitoring this daily! Thanks for helping us improve Neo Rewards for everyone!
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| We'd like to hear from you on the Neo Rewards Network | 25 | 414 | January 13, 2025 | |
| More clarity on merchants and cashback | 5 | 87 | April 6, 2026 | |
| Missing Cashback? Let us know here! | 49 | 1035 | August 15, 2026 | |
| Neo world elite MC rewards glitch | 2 | 70 | April 3, 2026 | |
| Help Us Keep Our Rewards Map Up-to-Date! :dollar: | 6 | 153 | July 8, 2026 |