Click to pay auto opt in

This upset me enough to bother fighting against the visual challenge of this black background with white text messages board.

Click to pay shares our info with MC, and will change how online shopping looks and operates. This setting should be set to the user having to opt in and NOT to auto opt in. I do not give my permission for this change in my account and shouldn’t have to rely on catching notice in a sea of emails. Please, please set this and all future “share your info/change a core experience outside of Neo” settings to make the user opt in.

I can’t change Neo’s policies or how they choose to roll out new features but I can probably help you change the visual style of this Discourse group.

  1. Click on your avatar in the top right corner
  2. Click on Profile (the last icon that looks like a silhouette)
  3. Click on Preferences
  4. Click on Interface
  5. Pick your preferred colour palette in the Light drop-down menu
  6. Change the mode from Auto to Light
  7. Click on Save Changes

If your using the Discourse app, I assume there’s a similar option hidden in there somewhere but I haven’t tried the app yet, so I can’t help you find it.

Out of curiousity, why wouldn’t you want click to pay? Seems like a no-brainer QoL feature to me.

I actually also agree with this

With which? We’ve got some differing opinions here.