Canada is hosting the UCI Road World Championships this week! 🚴

With cyclists from around the world racing in Montréal this week, it’s got us thinking about our own ways of staying active. :person_biking:

You don’t need a gym membership or fancy equipment to get moving.

A bike ride, a hike, a run, or even a walk around the neighbourhood can do the trick.

What’s your go-to low-cost way to stay active? :backhand_index_pointing_down:

@Yeni-Neo working a blue-collar job lol.

I enjoy a good bike ride.

I usually go for a run or get a workout in at home. I also enjoy playing tennis on public courts whenever I get the chance! :tennis::man_running:

The OG workout plan :smiley:

Where do you like to bike? Are there good routes near your house?

My wife and I started playing tennis last year and we love it! It’s our favourite casual summer sport. In the winter we love the outdoor rinks around the city.

I enjoy heading to the water nearby and that’s always a nice ride.

Nice, I live right by the river here in Calgary, it’s always a nice and flat ride, which I’m a big fan of.