Weekend Plans & Cashback Wins 💸

Spring is almost here… but winter is clearly not ready to clock out yet! (Wrap it up, winter; I’m rooting for you, spring :cherry_blossom:). In true Canadian fashion, we’re getting a little bit of everything right now: sunshine one minute, snow the next.

What’s happening in your city this weekend? Whether it’s brunch, concerts, or just a quick coffee run, always remember that your Neo card is quietly stacking cashback in the background.

Let’s make it a little more fun:
Drop your weekend plans + how much cashback you think you’ll earn. On Monday, come back and share the cashback you earned over the weekend (screenshot optional).
We might have a little surprise for the top earner to kickstart their week!

Where are you headed this weekend, and how much cashback are you aiming for?

Currently traveling and I have plans to pick up a friend from the airport on Sunday and explore with her. Let’s see what I get up to this weekend!

@Jtiwana airport pickups always turn into the best kind of weekends, hope you enjoyed every bit of it?

Local bites, and some much needed rnr! Looks the adventures will start a bit after the weekend

I live in Edmonton. Nothing happens here this weekend.

My weekend plan is to leave Edmonton.

@Jtiwana We’re here for it, keep us posted on the local bites you find and the hidden gems you stumble upon. :slightly_smiling_face: