Win Wednesday ๐ŸŽ‰

Whatโ€™s your money win this week? Not every financial win has to be huge.

Maybe you finally paid off a balance, stuck to your budget, skipped a few impulse purchases, started saving, or simply checked your credit for the first time in a while.

For me, I stuck to my budget. I walked past Sephora and managed to look away from that massive sale billboard right in front of the store. :joy:

Honestly, Iโ€™m counting that as a win. We want to hear the small wins too. They all add up!

Whatโ€™s one thing you did this week that made you feel a little better about your finances?:backhand_index_pointing_down:

Moved my money from Neo HISA to savings account, thanks to the discussion I read on Neo community! It really helped me!!

Love this! Honestly, responses like this give us the motivation we need to keep these conversations going. Thanks for sharing your win, @San10.