Hello, October! 🍂

October just got here and there’s already so much happening!

The first weekend is here, the Backstreet Boys are coming back to Canada, and spooky season is right around the corner.

What are you most looking forward to this October?

Looking forward to my guilty pleasure coming back to stores. Eggnog. Best thing ever :joy:

Yesssss! I’m in Ontario and we have a store called Farm Boy that has the best one. Such a delicious treat!

Yaaaas I am a nogger too! For as long as I can last before becoming lactose intolerant like everyone else I know.

Farm Boy is a great grocery store. Is it supposed to be like a Trader Joes or something? I didn’t really price compare anything, it just seemed nice inside.

Ontario represent!

I love going to the farms and seeing the pumpking patches, corn maze, but not haunted mazes (scaredy cat!).

Eggnog latte for winter months. And pumkin chait latte (yes I admit it, no shame!l

Ooo we should totally check out a corn maze. It’s been such a good growing year here in Calgary, should be well over my head by this point, and my wife LOVES stuff like this.

October is my favourite month! I’m not an eggnog fan, but I’m looking forward to all the pecan and pumpkin pies being in stock again, along with all the pumpkin flavoured drinks. The NHL season has begun too (GO LEAFS GO!) Also, fall is my favourite season, so the weather in Toronto is great!

I’m also kind of bias because it’s my birthday month lol